Rhode Island auto dealerships service departments have been deemed essential businesses by the state, so most remain open. Sales departments are by appointment only. You cannot go to a local auto dealer and enter the showroom without an appointment. When you have an appointment, you are allowed in, and social distancing rules apply. Many dealers are offering online buying and free home delivery. There’s a list of many of the dealers who are offering online buying and delivery here.
- Chris Benoit of CB Capital, Our Financial Advisor Expert
- Discover Rhode Island’s Jewelry Expert. David Audette of MRT Jewelers
- New England Tech Announces Dean’s List Recipients
- New England Institute of Technology Teams Up with Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- The Beck Companies Announce Pivot to PPP Equipment Manufacturing